Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Tampa?

Do you have a Tampa Florida house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the Florida foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can … Continued

How Do I Sell My House Without An Agent in Tampa?

If you’re looking to sell your house or investment property in Tampa without using a real estate agent, we can help. Although we do cooperate with brokers, sometimes it’s best to avoid paying someone to be in the middle. After all, paying 5-6% of the sale of a property in a commission is a lot of money. … Continued


When mortgages are cheap, they are considered a blessing to the housing market. Lately, a significant drop in the mortgage rates has not been a blessing, if one look closely, you will see that mortgage rates are on the decline since late last year. The rates, consumer borrowing cost, are all affected by government bonds … Continued

Mortgage Rates Tick Up, But Declines Could be Ahead

Freddie Mac: The average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage rose to 3.75% this week from 3.73% a week ago, down from 4.52% a year ago. The 15-year rate rose to 3.18%. WASHINGTON – Freddie Mac reported mortgage rates on July 3 that the average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage rose to 3.75% this week from 3.73% a week ago, … Continued

Buyers’ mortgage preapproval means less than you think

Buyers’ mortgage preapproval means less than you think WILTON, Conn. – May 7, 2018 – It’s common advice: Buyers should obtain a mortgage preapproval letter from a lender before going out with a real estate agent to look at homes. The rationale is that a preapproval shows, in writing, an amount of mortgage money a … Continued

Fixed mortgage rate declines slightly to 4.55%

WASHINGTON (AP) – May 3, 2018 – The key long-term U.S. mortgage rate declined slightly this week, after a steady rise for most of April that pushed the rate to its highest level in more than four years. With the spring buying season underway, mortgage buyer Freddie Mac said Thursday the average rate on 30-year, … Continued

Twitter officially doubles its character count

SAN FRANCISCO – Nov. 10, 2017 – Twitter’s approximately 330 million users can now send tweets that are up to 280 characters in length, Twitter announced last Tuesday – double its previous limit of 140 characters. In September, Twitter tested longer tweets on a small group of users. The company says they found those with … Continued

Irma’s Fla. insurance claims already near $2 billion

Irma’s Fla. insurance claims already near $2 billion TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Sept. 18, 2017 – With 335,000 insurance claims representing $1.9 billion in property losses, Hurricane Irma has already exceeded the claims and losses from the two hurricanes that pummeled Florida last year, the state Office of Insurance Regulation (OIR) reported Monday. Calculated through Sunday … Continued

Mortgage rates are still low

Long-term U.S. mortgage rates fall to lowest level this year WASHINGTON (AP) – Sept. 7, 2017 – Long-term U.S. mortgage rates fell this week, led by the benchmark 30-year rate, which declined for the sixth straight week. Mortgage buyer Freddie Mac says the average 30-year fixed mortgage rate fell to 3.78 percent, from 3.82 percent … Continued

Average 30-year mortgage rate unchanged at 3.42%

Average 30-year mortgage rate unchanged at 3.42% Mortgage Rate Trend Index Two out of three (62.5%) experts polled last week by think rates will rise over the short term. No one predicted a decline, with the remaining 37.5% expecting little change. WASHINGTON (AP) – Oct. 10, 2016 – Long-term U.S. mortgage rates didn’t move … Continued